The Thermal Oil Heater is a horizontal internal combustion three pass cylindrical structure, and the combustion equipment is an oil (gas) burner, which is arranged on the top of the boiler.
After the fuel is burned in the furnace by the burner, the flue gas flows through the second convection tube bundle, the third convection tube bundle, and then the flue gas enters the energy saver, and finally exhausts through the chimney.
The thermal oil is divided into two channels through the inlet header, one of which passes through the inner coil tube (radiation receiving The hot surface enters the outlet header, and the other enters the outlet header through the outer coil (convective heating surface), and the two channels flow out after mixing in the outlet header.
(1) The boiler is fast assembled and delivered from the factory, and the installation period is short.
(2) The full automatic control system can realize loading capacity regulation and operation automatically.
(3) Complete set of safety protection devices: the boiler has high and low water level alarm and low water level interlock protection functions, as well as steam over pressure alarm device; reliable Ignition control device and flame out protection device are installed; when the blower trips or the gas pressure is lower than the specified value, the interlock device automatically cuts off the fuel supply.
(4) The micro positive pressure combustion has higher efficiency and less power consumption than balanced ventilation.
(5) When the designed fuel is used, the boiler can operate safely and stably in the range of 70 ~ 100% loading capacity.